The cause of fatty liver is when the body accumulates too much fat. Or abnormalities related to the fat burning system that results from drinking alcohol insulin resistance or abnormalities of enzymes and receptors in the body. Until there is excess fat accumulated in the liver cells. Becoming a fatty liver
However, the fat that gets inserted into the liver cells may not be directly caused by eating foods that are high in fat. But it may be caused by other reasons such as UFABET
- Drinking too much alcohol
- genetic inheritance
- Dieting or losing more than 1 kilogram per week from patients losing weight through other methods or gastric bypass surgery
- Intravenous nutrition
- Intestinal abnormalities in nutrient absorption ( Refeeding Syndrome )
- Hepatitis B and C or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection
- Side effects from using various drugs such as amiodarone, tamoxifen, and Glucocortisol, Tetracycline , Oestrogens, Methotrexate and Thallium, etc.
Symptoms of fatty liver.
Symptoms of fatty liver are not evident from the beginning. But symptoms will begin as a result of a large amount of fat accumulating in the liver. The most common symptoms are
- Tired, weak, no energy
- stomach discomfort
- Unusual weight loss decreased appetite
- Drowsiness, decreased ability to make decisions and concentrate.
In addition, fatty liver disease can cause other diseases. Such as enlarged liver, pain in the upper right or middle of the abdomen, and dark patches on the skin around the neck or under the armpits. Moreover, if there is too much fat inserted into the liver cells. It can cause toxins in the liver cells, causing hepatitis and fibrosis as well.